Skip to main content
4601 E. Douglas Suite 150, Wichita, KS 67218 | (316) 347-7959
by Kansas Registered Agent LLC

Kansas Foreign LLC Registration

Foreign Limited Liability Company in Kansas

If you have an LLC based outside of the state of Kansas and you want to operate in Kansas, you will need to register your limited liability company as a foreign Kansas LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the State returns a filed certificate of authority from the Corporations Division of the Kansas Secretary of State.

As your registered agent, we can register your foreign LLC in Kansas for $100 plus the State filing fee.

OR, you can do the filing yourself, and just sign up with us as your Kansas registered agent. All Foreign LLCs in Kansas will require a registered agent. We offer this service for $49 a year.

Once you sign up for Kansas registered agent service, you will be logged into your client account online where you’ll find the Kansas foreign LLC form you file with the Corporations Division of the Kansas Secretary of State.

After looking at the forms and resources we provide in your online account, if you do not want to actually do the filing yourself, you can find and click on the add services tab in your account, and have us file the paperwork for you for $100 plus the state filing fees. As part of that service, we also will obtain the correct documentation from your LLCs home state that we need to register you correctly with the Kansas Secretary of State.